[ale] Bad bad feeling here...

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Mon Nov 22 12:06:05 EST 2010

I think that this is something to keep an eye on, for sure. I haven't had a
chance to look into any of this more deeply, but I was really hoping that
Novell would have freely released its UNIX holdings in the event of
something like this. Of course, that was just a silly idealistic notion,
wasn't it...

--
Sent from my G2 running CyanogenMod!
That is, a phone. :)