[ale] I'm confused

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Thu Nov 18 21:43:47 EST 2010

> last year.  It has acted like this since day 1.  If the battery drains
> all the way down it must be partially charged before it will power on.
> I consider that a bug!

I have two power supplies for my big 19" Sony laptop.. The one that came
with it will power it on with a flat accumulator (dead battery). It's
also huge.

I travel with an 90watt iGo which is a third the size, but only 90 watts.
If I kill a battery with only that choice, I have to remove the battery
or let it charge up for a while before I can turn on the laptop.

My point being: You might have a marginally sized power supply.