[ale] amazon downloader for Linux

Jim Philips briarpatch.jim at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 17:59:38 EST 2010

I have been doing this for several years, since iTunes is not exactly
friendly to Linux. The Ubuntu version of the downloader is way out of date
at 9.04. It won't work on anything later without lots of insane tweaks.
There is now a tool called clamz that allows you to work around that. I
*never* do anything that is iTunes or iPod.

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 1:07 PM, Geoffrey Myers <lists at serioustechnology.com