[ale] amazon downloader for Linux

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 16:04:55 EST 2010

I was annoyed at having to use the downloader the first time I bought
an album, but I have come to quite like it. On OS X it registers
itself to handle ".amz" files and it will automatically add the
downloaded files to iTunes's library. Makes it very easy to buy MP3s.

Now if only someone would do the _exact_ same thing with video media
(portable format, easy downloading, and affordable pricing). Until I
can put the video on my MythTV box and play it with MPlayer, I'm not
buying it.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/