[ale] source code

wolf at wolfhalton.info wolf at wolfhalton.info
Tue Nov 16 23:35:03 EST 2010

At the heart, isn't the valuable part of a web site the content.
9999.7 people out of 10000 people will not look at the source anyway,
and
it seems to me that the most impact of obfuscated code
is brought upon the person who needs to maintain it.
Especially if the original maintainer has moved on.
This is my argument against customers buying flash sites,
since you will have to keep the same developer if you don't want
to rebuild your site from scratch every few years.
Some developers seem to think this vendor lock-in is a good
thing.