[ale] best cross platform development evironment

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Tue Nov 16 17:09:12 EST 2010

Brian,

Thanks for the tip.  I have a ruby book right now: Programming Ruby 1.9 by
Dave Thomas.  I've decided not to buy another at the moment.  However, I
immediately copied the link you sent into my Evernote file for book
recommendations, and I'll certainly look it up later if I jump into ruby
programming.  I just don't have enough hours and brain cells to tackle
multiple programming languages.  Based on all the things we've discussed in
this thread, I've changed my mind for the moment about learning C# and have
decided to tackle C++.  I'll elaborate in another post.  Thanks again for
the recommendation.

Thanks also to all others who've replied to some of my posts, even if I
didn't reply to you individually.

Sincerely,

Ron