[ale] Django expertise?

Pete Hardie pete.hardie at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 23:26:00 EST 2010

Ok, I've gotten some progress with the user stuff, and have another question

I'd like the regular users to be sent to a different place then th
admin users when they log in - the admin user's would go to the
admin interface, and the rest to the application pages (which I will be writing)

The problem is, when I add in the line in urls.py to catch the result
of the login of a user, all the logins get sent there, not just
the nonadmin ones.

I have not been able to craft a search query that finds anything that
tells me if this is possible.