[ale] [ALE-jobs] Opportunity for Windows Admin in PA/TN

Brian Pitts brian at polibyte.com
Thu Nov 11 11:02:23 EST 2010

On 11/11/2010 07:40 AM, Jim Kinney wrote:
> I stand by my decision to approve a job posting that had no specific
> Linux/FLOSS context except for one: the access to an opportunity to
> introduce the employer to our world.

I'm really confused- does this mean you're now going to forward any IT
job posting sent to you to ALE-jobs?

I thought the point of this last was for list members or community-savvy
recruiters to advertise local linux jobs. Instead, you want to use it
for rebroadcasting messages from recruiters who are too clueless to
comprehend your resume?

As others have said, there are dozens of job websites with hundreds if
not thousands of IT jobs posted every day. Could we keep this list special?

--
All the best,
Brian Pitts