[ale] OT: Free IT Athens Party

Brian Pitts brian at polibyte.com
Wed Nov 10 00:02:47 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

Free IT Athens is having our annual meeting, or should I say party, this
week. I wanted to let any ALErs up for making the drive know that you
are invited!

Friday, November 12th
7 - 9 p.m.
160 Tracy St. in the Chase Street Warehouses, Unit 4

Come and join in celebrating 5 years of accomplishments. Refreshments
will be served.

Feel free to drop by any time between 7 and 9. There will be a brief
presentation at 8.

Directions can be found
at http://www.athica.org/findus.php

All the best,
Brian Pitts

Free IT Athens is a non-profit community advocate for free software
and open technology. Our goal is to provide access to information
technology resources to Athens-Clarke County residents and
organizations. For more information, visit
http://www.freeitathens.org/