[ale] collaborative work environment

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Tue Nov 9 13:39:16 EST 2010

On 11/09/2010 01:08 PM, Jim Kinney wrote:

> Ever tried merging word processing docs from multiple sources? TOTAL PItA!
>
> I have seen (and used) an openoffice odt gunzippped and put into a
> subversion repo. Sortof worked. Probably be better if it was a git repo
> instead.
our office was sstarting to use Rational Rose for document control..
right..about...the...time.... I retired:)
so I went to school as the admin, then I retired. Noone else knew how to
admin it on a UNIX system, and the other guy that went to school was an
M$ mouse idiot that had no idea what a command line was.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800