[ale] collaborative work environment

John Scott John.Scott at peak10.com
Tue Nov 9 13:22:44 EST 2010

> Confluence is a lie. We use it at my company and it doesn't deliver on
> the promise.

OK... I stand corrected.  I had just used Jira in the past.  I had no idea that confluence was a PoS.  My opinion is that Jira is not a PoS.

> I would suggest Google docs.

Agreed on google docs being simple; however, with Google "all your data R belong to us".  Depends on the project for my taste as to whether I want my data sitting out there on Google docs.

-John