[ale] For all his rhetoric, he's a gem

Damon L. Chesser damon at damtek.com
Wed Nov 3 18:36:13 EDT 2010

On Wed, 2010-11-03 at 18:24 -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Tim Watts <tim at cliftonfarm.org> writes:
>
> > Also worth mentioning that had we on this list not been alerted to the
> > deception in amendment 1 a lot more of us might have voted yes.
>
> Too little, too late.  It still passed. :(
>
> -derek

I have a brother-in-law who developed a well known video game.  He
currently acts as a consultant to the gaming industry.  He tells me when
he sees a "one year non-compete" clause, what he does is counters with
"you will pay my for one years pay or release me from the NC clause and
you must do so in writing within 30 days of you deciding we need to
separate"  He says it works like a charm every time.  YMMV

--
Damon
damon at damtek.com