[ale] libreoffice vs openoffice

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 15:09:00 EDT 2010

I would continue using OOo until Libre release their first stable
release. That is, unless you want to help track down bugs in the Libre
beta. But once Libre puts out their first release, I'm sure it will
leave OOo behind in terms of features and capability.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59