[ale] VOTING ALERT: Protect Your Freedom to Work!

Mark Wright m.perry.wright at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 11:47:58 EDT 2010

I see your point.  In this instance I was trying to go against my
normal conservative feelings.

I have been trying to see this from my brothers perspective.  He is
in government and he is honest.  There are many problems that they
have and so they try and use the system to fix them but they don't
see the problems they create.  My brother thinks this is to allow the
government from having to do business with underfunded startups
filled with disgruntled ex employees.  He has had first hand
experience with this problem.  But it looks like this amendment is
not the way to fix that problem.

Mark Wright
m.perry.wright at gmail.com