[ale] Recommended small routers

Dan Lambert danlambert at bellsouth.net
Sun May 30 17:13:47 EDT 2010

I have always had better luck working with the Netgear routers than any
of the Linksys models. Even without an open source firmware, the
hardware has just been more reliable .

I'm currently using a Netgear router, and it is as solid and reliable as
anything I've ever owned. I haven't found a need to go to an open source
firmware for this one yet, as it works very well with the standard
Netgear firmware. That's something I've never been able to say about any
of the Linksys routers I've owned.

Dan