[ale] Recommended small routers

David Tomaschik david at tuxteam.com
Sat May 29 17:42:31 EDT 2010

Newegg has the Asus RT-N16 for $77 after a code right now.
(http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/34760)  It's got 128 MB RAM, 32 MB
Flash, USB support, is B/G/N, and supports DD-WRT.  I've ordered one to
replace my WRTSL54GS, which is another great router for open source
firmware (but no longer generally available.)  I've also heard good
things about the Netgear WNR3500L, but it has only 64MB RAM, 8 MB
Flash.  (Though still BGN.)