[ale] OT - Have you seen this almost trivial solution to the oil mess?

m-aaron-r aaron at pd.org
Tue May 25 15:49:13 EDT 2010

On 2010/05/25, at 09:36 , Mills John M-NPHW64 wrote:

> The internet myth was the assumption it would be useful.

The usefulness of the hair booms is not a myth.  BP's willingness
to let citizens help them clean up the mess they are dumping on
us by working out the logistics of using the hair booms is the only
myth here.

> I am confident this one will -- errr -- re-surface.

Let's hope so, since the corporate welfare state nature rapers
at BP aren't doing anything effective to resolve the problem --
they're too busy trying to push the cost of their incompetence
and corruption onto the backs of the tax payers.

The hair booms were a way for the people that BP is LITERALLY
shitting on to feel just a LITTLE less helpless about it.  It's a
certainty that  the blood sucking corporate leeches don't want
THAT!

peace
aaron