[ale] Way-WAY OT: In case you missed this in the news...Climategate

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Wed May 12 14:10:11 EDT 2010

Funny that - I had Montezuma's Revenge after a trip to Mexico a few
years back - first time I ever had to take antibiotics to cure the runs.

Later when I and 2 co-workers were in Mumbai India for 5 weeks 2 of us
pretty much ate everything (cooked) that we came across.   The 3rd guy
would mainly eat rice (on the theory it was boiled) and the prepackaged
foods he'd brought with him.   He was the only one of the 3 of us to get
sick.

One thing the locals taught me in India - when you go out to eat and
order bottled water make sure you tell them you want it opened it at the
table - apparently it is common for many places to refill the bottles
from the tap to save money.