[ale] My Amiga Killed a Troll!

m-aaron-r aaron at pd.org
Wed May 12 09:32:46 EDT 2010

On 2010/05/12, at 03:20 , Richard Bronosky wrote:

> WOW! This is awesome. Can you please link to more details about the
> case?

Don't know if you caught the links I included at the bottom of the
forward....

>> Related Links:
>>
>> http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Linux-and-Open-Source/Jury-Decides-for-Red-Hat-Novell-in-Software-Patent-Lawsuit-874377/
>>
>> http://news.techworld.com/sme/3222399/novell-and-red-hat-defeat-linux-patent-lawsuit/
>>
>> http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20100430223358785
>> http://www.groklaw.net/
>> (@ Report from the Trial in IP Innovation v. Red Hat & Novell -
>> Updated)

Groklaw probably has the most comprehensive stuff with a
little more searching.  That was where the request for Prior Art
came from -- Original Links here:

<http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20090216150306923>
<http://www.post-issue.org/user-interface-with-multiple-workspaces-for-sharing-display-system-objects-3

This is the IP innovations (subsidiary of Acacia) case as Larry
mentioned.

HTH!
peace
aaron