[ale] worker issue

Drew Brown nupedrew at gmail.com
Tue May 11 15:11:36 EDT 2010

SOLVED.

The creator of Worker wrote me back.

In THIS special case, the answer is to check "run in background".

The custom command that I use is "vim {F}"
NOT "vim {F} &"  (like "kate {F} &" and it is
necessary to checkmark "run in background"
so that it does not lock up the Worker session.

Now, I can call vim by double clicking on any php
file.  By the way, if anyone is a php coder, I have
been making vim into a decent IDE. Hit me up if
you are interested in using the configuration.  I
hope to get a half dozen people using the same
custom configuration so that we can make minor
tweaks and get it to something even more useful.

Thanks!

Drew