[ale] OT: OpenOffice Q's

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon May 10 19:20:55 EDT 2010

Yep. You can imbed an ole object. Either the entire spreadsheet or just a
calculated results section. Insert, object, ole object then choose new or
from file

On May 10, 2010 6:47 PM, "Robert L. Harris" <robert.l.harris at gmail.com>
wrote:

  I'm trying to do some work in OpenOffice for a friend of mine, partly
to show I can and that MS Office isn't needed.  So far it's going well
but I've found something I'm wondering if I can do.  I have a
spreadsheet which is doing many calculations.  I'd like to put those
calculations in an ODT file without having to cut and paste values.
Can I reference the cells in the ods file from the odt, or can I create
a text file inside the spreadsheet to reference the cells in questions?

Any thoughts?
  Robert

--

:wq!