[ale] worker issue

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Mon May 10 17:52:55 EDT 2010

On Mon May 10 2010, William Bagwell wrote:
> Also in Konqueror file manager: Right click on most any thing, choose
> Properties. From the Properties pop up click the button with the wrench
> and it allows you to change the default order of the same menu list Paul
> mentions above. Which BTW is labled "Open With" on my Mandriva system.
> --

I noticed that  order when I was doing html changes ( trying to change my
default browser to Chrome, from Firefox).. Would would there need to be more
than one in the list, if all of those are installed apps? Or is it just every
app you have installed that will open that file-type.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800