[ale] OT: phone tethering is awesome!

Mike Harrison meuon at geeklabs.com
Fri May 7 07:40:27 EDT 2010

Laughing..  Ive currently got 1500ms pings
from S. America to the USA. The cell phone is getting 30-500ms pings in country.

Same for what they call DSL.

Enjoy what you have. :)

Tethering the N900 is plug and play on ubuntu.
But I've only done it once. So far with a good smart phone I have not needed to beyond seeing that I can.

--
Sent from my Linux powered Nokia N900
Mike Harrison meuon at geeklabs.com
423.605.6943 cell        205 at voip.utiliflex.com sip