[ale] [ot] Roswell/Marietta co-lo recommendations?

Greg Freemyer greg.freemyer at gmail.com
Thu May 6 09:12:23 EDT 2010

If you can get in it, Verizon has a great colo near I-75 and I-285.
Its an unmarked building near Global Imports.  I don't recall the
street name, but its only a couple hundred yards outside the perimeter
on an access rd.

I have a client in there and its a great facility.  No idea how you
even contact them.  Maybe drive up and ask security?

Greg