[ale] OT: Roku Wireless

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Wed May 5 08:03:01 EDT 2010

I'm having an issue with my  Roku box that I'm seeing more and more of
as I google.  A couple weeks ago the box would no longer connect.  I
tried to reconfigure the wireless connection but no SSID was found.  I
also was not prompted to enter one.  It was as if the box locked up.  I
bought this box in July of last year so it is still under warranty.  I
sent a request to Roku and I did get a response to reset using the reset
button but that has not helped.  Has other here experienced the same
problem?

Chris