[ale] "podsafe" and free music

Larry Johnson larryfeltonjohnson at gmail.com
Tue May 4 22:13:00 EDT 2010

Oh, and one other thing.  If you do utilize this resource, seriously
consider donating money to the musicians.  The FMA has a paypal
mechanism for doing that.  I've budgeted a monthly amount to divvy up
among the musicians whose output I'm using (I think of it as a Free
Music utility bill)..  The quality of the music, combined with the
fact that many of these musicians are deliberately opting out of the
RIAA nonsense makes them deserve our active support.

Larry