[ale] Cheap internet

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Sun May 2 14:09:30 EDT 2010

I currently (tho sadly not for much longer) have a connection that is faster
than WiFi can do. :)

Though when I move back to DOCSIS 2 territory shhortly, I will be back to
about 32-36 Mbps, depending on what the setup is at the new house. Won't
know that for sure until I get there. I am going to miss being on DOCSIS 3,
though.

  -- Mike

--
Sent from my ADP1 running Android 2.1

On May 2, 2010 1:57 PM, "Geoffrey" <lists at serioustechnology.com> wrote:

Brian Pitts wrote:
> On 05/01/2010 03:59 PM, Atlanta Geek wrote:
>> We are considering cutting out c...
Uverse advertises up to 24Mbps for $65, but I think that price is good
only if you bundle with TV.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

the governm...