[ale] Cheap internet

Adric Net adric at adric.net
Sat May 1 17:16:43 EDT 2010

Hi,

We're doing okay with Clear at the house. Check to see if they cover your locality?
http://www.clear.com/

I think I have a referral code around here somewhere, so let me know if do sign up :)
I posted some speed test results awhile back or could run some more. They don't seem to block anything that I've noticed, which is pleasant.

hth,
adric