[ale] cabling and GA

Richard Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Tue Mar 30 15:00:27 EDT 2010

Secret Clearance is a Federal Government designation and has various
levels depending on the agency.  Government and military agencies
usually ask for them for obvious reasons.  Clearance can be had although
the process is expensive, requires a company to initiate it and takes a
couple of years to process on average.  Most get clearance either
through employer or previous military service.

Happy hunting in the jobs market!