[ale] Forcing RW on boot

Dustin Puryear dpuryear at puryear-it.com
Tue Mar 30 13:47:18 EDT 2010

Is it okay if you just remount as rw?

something-wrong-with-boot [enter root password]
password:
# mount -o remount,rw /

---
Puryear IT, LLC - Baton Rouge, LA - http://www.puryear-it.com/
Active Directory Integration : Web & Enterprise Single Sign-On
Identity and Access Management : Linux/UNIX technologies

Download our free ebook "Best Practices for Linux and UNIX Servers"
http://www.puryear-it.com/pubs/linux-unix-best-practices/