[ale] Fedora 12 opinions?

Richard Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Sat Mar 27 23:09:37 EDT 2010

I'm running 12 on my Acer Travelmate and haven't had so much as a
problem with it.  I used to have Karmic on it but have found that 12
runs better and w/o some of the problems that 9.10 had.  So far I'm very
happy with it and working to get virtualization support running
properly.

No complaints other than trying to get used to where they put some
things (kinda used to Ubuntu now).