[ale] OT: Security code on Credit/Debit cards revisited

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 22:20:01 EDT 2010

Very well put, and I think the best post on this thread. Clear written
communication, that actually successfully transmits the meaning of the
writer is difficult, accordingly I think we would do well to give posters
the "benefit of the doubt" regarding their intentions and motives for what
they write and not dump such a load of vitriol. From my read of this thread,
unwarranted assumptions and overly personal attacks were made. Perhaps a
request for clarification rather than and accusation of the OP would have
been more in order. Just my $.02

GC