[ale] (no subject) - Subject missing (addressed)

Richard Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Fri Mar 26 12:57:19 EDT 2010

Hehehe...My name is Richard R. Faulkner.  I am a white male (gasp!)

: )

I am German, Creek (Indian), Scot, Dutch and Negro (slave) blooded.
Basically a mutt (like so many others).  It will take much more than
this to offend me...so don't sweat it.  No offense taken.

After all I was the "idiot" who posted to the list w/o a subject (which
is a no-no and I know it).

No biggie...I'm sitting here chuckling...