[ale] Known vulnerabilities in whois? (called by fail2ban)

wolf at wolfhalton.info wolf at wolfhalton.info
Thu Mar 25 23:17:50 EDT 2010

Take one CentOS and call me in the morning.
Fedora is __Supposed_to_be__ a bleeding-edge experimental distro.
I gave it up for CentOS, even though CentOS has upgrades farther apart \
\ I mean _Because_ CentOS has upgrades farther apart.
I know people running OpenSolaris because it has historically had long
end-of-life, like 10 years.

In the other hand, I generally test alpha flights of Ubuntu (in VMs,
these days) for entertainment.

Dr Wolf