[ale] Open Source is AWESOME

Dustin Puryear dpuryear at puryear-it.com
Thu Mar 25 15:29:15 EDT 2010

PostGIS looks interesting. I know a long, long time ago, in a far away land, we worked with a client on some GIS mapping routines that worked in MySQL. I have a feeling this would have made that a lot easier.

---
Puryear IT, LLC - Baton Rouge, LA - http://www.puryear-it.com/
Active Directory Integration : Web & Enterprise Single Sign-On
Identity and Access Management : Linux/UNIX technologies

Download our free ebook "Best Practices for Linux and UNIX Servers"
http://www.puryear-it.com/pubs/linux-unix-best-practices/