[ale] DVD ripping tools & distro of choice?

Ken Cochran kwc at TheWorld.com
Thu Mar 25 10:21:55 EDT 2010

That would be "Meguiar's" I think...  :)
I wonder, though, if maybe the likes of the Library of Congress
and/or others in the library/archiving/conservatorship field
have studied this & published findings.  I remember a document
from the LoC from sometime back on the estimated lifetimes of
various media; I would think there should be a similar body
of knowlege for repair/maintenance of the same.  {shrug}

-kc