[ale] [ALE] OT -- C# or C++ SME needed.

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 13:13:50 EDT 2010

Guys,

Hey can you tell me a place I can find someone that know C++ or C#, I
am currently in Baku, Azeribiajan. My brother-in-law works with a
company that has a online gaming server that have a major issue with
core program. He asked me to help, but I am only script in BASH. So if
anyone knows a list or knows a person that like to make a little extra
money. Please reach out to me.

openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.