[ale] OT: Security code on Credit/Debit cards revisited

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 17:20:26 EDT 2010

Hey Mike,
Don't be too harsh, (somebody might think you're an ass) if you read the
earlier thread you'll have a better appreciation of the situation. BTW,
there were neither Credit Cards nor Debit Cards in 1910. The point is NEVER
use a debit card for an online purchase unless you for some reason want your
bank account cleaned out and have a few months to fight with the bank to get
your $ back. Scott was just updating us on the fact that he has been
notified as to where the compromise of his account originated.