[ale] Why the difference in data size?

Mon Mar 22 20:30:01 EDT 2010

What DVD? The makers of movie DVDs do all kinds of foolery to stop
honest people from recording copies of movies that remove the 8 minute
entry times. The scoundrels who make children's DVDs are the worst.
They want your kids to destroy the disks and demand replacements. They
want your kids to have to sit through commercials. They want families
to die in automobile accidents while parents try to navigate DVDs for
their toddlers.

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 8:24 PM, Scott Castaline <skotchman at gmail.com> wrote:
> Running F12 Gnome desktop, property for a loaded DVD indicates 29.3GB
> iso file is 7.5GB. Anybody know why? The iso seems to play okay, but I'm
> wondering what's missing and how can the DVD be reporting that much?

.!# RichardBronosky #!.