[ale] various

Larry Johnson larryfeltonjohnson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 12:11:34 EDT 2010

I'll be doing the talk on Literate Programming at tonight's meeting, and
just wanted to provide you with links to resources related to the talk, on
the offhand chance that
y'all leave the meeting bursting with enthusiam for the topic.

I've put the source code and support file (including the slides for my talk)
on Google Code.  The project name is literate-programming-tools.  The main
page is
at http://code.google.com/p/literate-programming-tools/ and you can browse
the files at
http://code.google.com/p/literate-programming-tools/source/browse/#svn/trunk/litprog

I've also blogged on the topic and included the source code to one of the
main utilities in the articles.  These are the links:

http://otbeatenpath.blogspot.com/2010/02/literate-programming.html
http://otbeatenpath.blogspot.com/2010/02/putting-together-literate-programming.html

A great general resource is http://www.literateprogramming.com/

I'll keep the focus on tools readily available on Linux systems, and will
try not to put everyone into boredom induced comas, but I'll yodel only if
absolutely necessary.

Larry