[ale] Do people still roll their own Linux desktops?

Brandon Checketts brandon at brandonchecketts.com
Tue Mar 16 22:45:00 EDT 2010

I recently built my own system with parts from newegg.  My reasoning was to
ensure that I get good quality parts.  I don't trust the extremely cheap
systems.  I also wanted to make sure that I got a pair of hard drives with a 5
year warranty as they always seems to be one of the first components to go.

Thanks,
Brandon Checketts