[ale] marietta ALE meetings: update

Brian MacLeod nym.bnm at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 22:11:46 EDT 2010

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 10:35 AM, Damon L. Chesser <damon at damtek.com> wrote:
> I have a commitment on the facilities for the 1st three meetings.  Is
> this worth pursuing with such an "iffy" venue?  If so, I purpose the
> first Tuesday of the month starting on the 6th.  The first meeting would
> be a meet and greet and laying down frame work for future meetings.

I would work hard to solidify the space/time commitment.  I ran into a
similar issue a couple of years ago when i tried to resurrect the
ALE-NE meetings, only to have the venue pulled out from under me.

Get a commitment, get it in writing if possible.  People will be
hesitant to attend if they think it isn't going to be there.

Good luck!

Brian