[ale] Stumped-

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Thu Mar 11 13:22:22 EST 2010

Part of the issue may be the asynchronous way replies hit the list.

By the time one's post hits the list its contents may have been obviated by other posts that weren't there at the time it was submitted.  The OP wasn't clear in whether he was looking for differences between multiple clients or just within the subdirectories of each client so some of the posts addressed what they thought he was asking.

The OP clarified what he was asking and what I wrote would do what he asked  based on my testing.  I haven't tested the other solutions so they may be better or worse than mine.