[ale] [OT] [OT]time to start Really Caring about Basketball

RICHARD FOSTER foster7152 at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 10 01:39:19 EST 2010

Actually,
This isn't at all about those close races, or the poetry constructed with acrobatic body shapes, but I forgot how irritating forgetting the disclaimer of [OT] when posting is, so I'm sorry, and it will be a long, long... time before I do it again.
And I can troll with my parroted outrage that Nokia-Seimens Cellphone gooning SW isn't part of sanctions against Iran, (they have to be sanctions harmful to the repressed governed, professional courtesy.) Seeing lots of young protesters excites my
Boomer Blood