[ale] rsync exclude list

Damon L. Chesser damon at damtek.com
Wed Jun 30 20:32:04 EDT 2010

IIRC  The exclude list is from the dir the file is located in.  I hold
an exclude.txt in /home/$USER and it is as follows:

.ssh
.gconf
.gconfd
.gnome*
Downloads/s
.evolution

Works for me.

I suspect you need this:

../software/

Assuming that /software is off of /home/pbc, ie, /home/pbc/software/

NOTE the IIRC.

--
Damon
damon at damtek.com