[ale] GO Windows!!! ;-)

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Tue Jun 29 08:36:18 EDT 2010

My point is "proper English" is understood to be that which is
grammatically correct not that which is in common usage.   The
discussion was about the grammar.  The rules of grammar are written and
ignoring them to make a point doesn't serve anyone.

Just because some idiot at the 96 Olympics call center and her
supervisor thought New Mexico was a foreign country didn't make it true.
All it did was make Atlanta look like the home of some of the dumbest
people on the planet.