[ale] LINUX, was Re: GO Windows!!! ;-)

Michael B. Trausch mike at trausch.us
Mon Jun 28 19:05:37 EDT 2010

On Mon, 2010-06-28 at 16:52 -0400, Paul Cartwright wrote:
> > <sheesh - no fun when i gotta splain the joke...>  :-)
>
> ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> I thought the H2O was the processor.... ah never MIIIIIINNNDDD!

LOL...

It is unfortunate that we do not have some method of (SAFE) rich text in
email messages.  See, if we did, then the "2" in "H2O" could have been
all subscripted and stuff nicely, like chemical formulas are, and then
it would've (hopefully?) been a bit clearer.

That said, I wonder if it would be possible to actually make a computer
report that.  I seem to recall that there is a little utility that will
alter the "personality" of a suitably modern Linux kernel, changing
uname output and all of that for application compatibility.  All someone
needs to do is write a means to have a water personality and then write
a small application named walking that only runs on the water
personality...

	--- Mike