[ale] Google Voice Invites

Avery Ceo avery.ceo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 09:46:20 EDT 2010

Calls can be free (or at least really cheap) even internationally.  A
DID from Sipgate, an Asterisk box on her end, and a SIP client on her
end and you can call her at home - with Google Voice for her to call
the states.  I set this up for my brother in Ukraine.

Add an asterisk box and a landline on her end, and she can extend it
to her cell phone.