[ale] Meeting space offer at GCA

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Mon Jun 28 09:05:06 EDT 2010

Last week while in RedHat training class at GCA I spoke to Bea Martinez
who asked me to remind the list of her offer for meeting space at their
location.

The space they have available is their class rooms and it appears that
each of the 3 they have can hold 12 people (and a presenter).   It
seemed when this came up before some of the folks over near 400
indicated they might be interested since this is right off of 400 on
Northridge Road.

I mentioned it at AUUG since they're actively looking for new meeting
space but folks in that group suggested it would be too small for them.

Her contact information is below in case anyone wants to follow up with
her directly.   They also do Sun (now Oracle) training and there is
another group meeting there so I think she'd be open to pretty much
anything in IT that is UNIX/Linux related.

Bea Martinez
Education Account Manager
Office: (770) 643-0443
GCA Technology Services