[ale] HOWTO - Install HP PSP On CentOS 5

Brandon Wood woody at 2143.net
Thu Jun 24 12:03:27 EDT 2010

Oh, there's no problem other then the fact that I didn't find any other
instructions out there on how to install and configure the packages and the
.tar.gz I found on the HP site didn't have the install.sh program.

I am just attempting to share out information for anyone else who may run in
to problems...